When does registration begin and how do I register for a course?
Registration begins upon announcement of courses on our website. You may complete the
online application from our website or email us at
How do I make payment?
- Course fee to be paid before course starts date. (Payment term immediate)
- Self-Sponsored - online payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and AMEX only) or cheque
- Company-Sponsored - Payment by GIRO, cheque or e-invoicing (government organisations)
You may send us your cheque and indicate at the back of the cheque, the course title that you have enrolled.
All cheque payments should be crossed and made payable to
Nanyang Technological University and mailed together with the registration form to:
Nanyang Technological University
Centre for Professional and Continuing Education
60 Nanyang Drive
SBS-01s-50, Singapore 637551
Payment by GIRO
For organisations that have a GIRO account with us.
Payment by E-Invoicing
For government organisations that use E-invoicing.
When is the closing date for course registration?
The closing date for course registration is 2 weeks (14 days) before course commencement except for courses that are stackable towards MiniMastersTM, please check individual course closing dates.
If you wish to register for a course that has already closed for registration, please email
- What are the various funding schemes available?
- SkillsFuture Series/SSG-NTUC UTAP Credit
- Employment And Employability Institute (e2i)
- National Silver Academy
- Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- Self-Employed Person Support Scheme - NTUC Training Fund (SEPs)
Note: Only applicable to courses under the SkillsFuture Series.
- SkillsFuture Credit
- NTU Alumni Course Credits (applicable to all NTU/NIE alumni) and
Bonus Alumni Course Credits (applicable to 2020 undergraduates only)
Note: Only applicable for self-sponsored participant.
For more information on Funding, please click here.
For more information on NTU Alumni Course Credits and Bonus Alumni Course Credits, please click here.
- How can I be entitled to group discount?
Group discount applies to 3 or more registrants for the same course and at the same time.
How do I arrange for a customised corporate training for my staff?
Email your requirements to email@example.com.
Can I cancel my registration after it is confirmed?
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
A written notification to
before course closing date.
Full Refund of course fee.
|A written notification
on or after course closing date.
||No Refund of course fee.
SkillsFuture Credit (if applicable):
• Participant to cancel their claim with SSG/WSG.
• PaCE@NTU reserves the rights to collect the full fee amount from the participant.
• Company may replace their participant 3 days prior to commencement of courses.
• There is no replacement for participant utilising SkillsFuture Credit.
• Participant to cancel their SkillsFuture credit claim with SSG. Click here for more information.
Modes of refund:
Registration fee paid by Inter-bank GIRO
Mode of refund will be by cheque or bank draft.
The whole process will take
approximately 4-6 weeks.
Registration fee paid by Credit Card
Mode of refund will be through credit card.
Registration fee paid by Cheque
Mode of refund will be through cheque.
What are the criteria for discount?
*Note: The above discounts cannot be combined.
• Applies to all current NTU and NIE Alumni, Staff and Students.
• Names and NRICs will be forwarded to the official NTU Registrar for verification.
20% discount off the standard fee
• Groups of 3 and above for the same course and run-date.
10% discount off the standard fee
NTUC Membership Discount:
• Applies to all current and new NTUC Members.
• Names and NRICs will be forwarded to the NTUC Membership Department for verification.
• For new members that have recently signed up but have yet to receive membership status from NTUC, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your:
(3) Course enrolled for.
For more information on NTUC Membership, visit the
NTUC U Portal.
NTUC Hotline: +65 6213 8008
10% discount off the standard fee
If 3 people register as a Group and 1 of them is an Alumni of NTU/NIE, the NTU/NIE Alumni will be given the Alumni rate (20% discount) and the other 2 would be given the Group rate (10% discount).
If 3 people register as a group and 2 of them are NTUC members, the maximum discount that each participant receives is still 10%.
What if the course I enrolled is cancelled?
PaCE@NTU reserves the right to cancel a course. If you have paid the course registration fee, a full refund of the registration fees will be returned to you.
Do I need to pay additional charges for course materials?
Registration fees are inclusive of all course materials, unless otherwise stated.
Will I receive an acknowledgement of my registration?
Yes, you should receive an email acknowledgement shortly after your online registration. If you do not receive any acknowledgement from us, please email
When do I receive the email notification/confirmation of the final status of the course?
You will receive an email notification before start date of the course. You will be informed of the final status of this course whether it is confirmed, postponed or cancelled. For all confirmed courses, a reminder email will be sent to all participants 3 days before the start of the course.
However, if you do not receive any form of status updates from us, please email
Once I have registered for a course, when will I be notified of my registration confirmation?
You will be notified within 3 days after the course closing date. Information provided will include details such as course date, time and venue. However, if you do not receive our course confirmation before course commencement, please email
How do I inform you of my new address?
You may email your name and new address to us at
email@example.com with the subject title 'Change of Address'. We will ensure that your new address is updated into our database so that you can continue to receive the latest course information and news on our events.
What kind of certificate will be awarded?
- An e-Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who achieve a minimum of 75% attendance. e-Certificate is not printable.
Not sure which programme to go for? Use our programme finder