Our customised Regional Executive Programmes create invaluable networking opportunities for industry leaders, senior executives, government leaders and entrepreneurs from all over the world. Come and let your minds be challenged through this unique process of exchanging ideas, cultural perspectives and business practices
We have the ability to deliver high quality training courses with a personal touch that will make your learning experience truly enriching and memorable.
Some of the Regional Executive Programmes conducted include:
- Industry 4.0
- Transforming Urban Habitats: Urban Master Planning Programme
- Industrial Park Development and Industrial Policies
- Sustainable Development and Urban Planning
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Environmental Protection and Management
- Urban Conservation – The Singapore Journey
- Integrated Urban Transport and Town Planning
- Green Climate Finance
- International Business, Finance and Investment in Singapore
- Accessing Private Sector Financing for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Building Food Security
- Healthcare and Pandemic Preparedness
- Public Healthcare Planning and Management
- English for Academic Studies
- English Communication Skills
Since 1998, PaCE@NTU has played a significant role in the international arena through offering courses directly to overseas organizations and also in collaboration with key partner like the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Technical Cooperation Directorate.
Contact us for a pre-programme discussion and see how we can customise a unique Singapore experience and executive programme for you.