In this age of technological disruption, are you ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution that is affecting the world?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution identifies trends and changes in the way we live and work due to the adoption of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and the Internet of Things. As the driving force of our societies, knowing how to effectively use as well as tackle issues with these new technologies will enable us to be efficient and make change where necessary. Learn about the various digital technologies of Industry 4.0 and how you can adopt them in your current/future workplace and living environment.
A two-week summer programme, organised by PaCE@NTU from 9 to 18 July 2019, aims to equip you with the basic knowledge and skills you need to step into the world of Industry 4.0.
University students are welcome to join in the programme to experience a fulfilling learning journey in the beautiful campus of NTU decorated with lush greenery. Immense yourself and enjoy life in this vibrant and cosmopolitan city!
Some of our Student Programmes conducted include:
- Preparing You for the Working World
- Leadership Development
- Singapore Learning Journey
- Mechanical Engineering
- Life Sciences
- The 4th Industrial Revolution
- Technology Innovation
- Business Management and Leadership
- Business Innovation
- Leadership and Research Management
- Bioengineering Innovation
- Environmental Chemistry and Engineering Management
- Human Resource Management
- Military Education in Singapore: Historical Perspectives and Contemporary Challenges
- Communication Skills